◦ Lunch box, which includes:
* Onigiri (rice balls rolled in a strip of seaweed and stuffed with salt-pickled Japanese apricot, dried bonito, or grilled salmon)
* Dashimaki (Japanese-style rolled omelet, with dashi stock and soy sauce)
* Kara-age (deep-fried chicken)
* Ohitashi (green vegetables, such as spinach, mustard spinach, or Chinese cabbage, parboiled and soused in dashi stock seasoned with soy sauce)
◦ Miso soup with garnishes such as tofu, deep-fried sliced tofu, wakame seaweed, Welsh onion, or clams
◦ Lightly pickled vegetables, such as turnip, white radish, or cucumber
◦ Green tea
You can learn how to cook rice properly as well as make tasty dashi stock.
Class time: 10:30–13:30
Price: ¥6,500 per person
* Minimum number of people: 3. No cancellation fee will be charged if the class is cancelled because the minimum number of people has not been reached.