◦ Assorted tempura: deep-fried seafood (such as shrimp, squid, and weever) together with vegetables (such as lotus roots, shishito peppers, eggplant, squash, and shiitake mushrooms) in batter
◦ Ten tsuyu (clear dipping broth) with grated white radish
◦ Matcha-jio (salt and powdered green tea)
◦ Takikomi gohan (rice seasoned and cooked with various ingredients
◦ Miso soup with garnishes such as tofu, deep-fried sliced tofu, wakame seaweed, Welsh onion, and clams
◦ Green tea
You can learn how to cook crispy and tasty tempura as well as make tasty dashi stock and dipping broth, as a variation.
Class time: 10:30–13:30 and 15:00–18:00
Price: ¥7,000 per person
* Minimum number of people: 3. No cancellation fee will be charged if the class is cancelled because the minimum number of people has not been reached.